What travelers love about this cruise
- Style: Traditional boutique, family-friendly cruise
- Creative design: 360-degree promenade decks with panoramic views
- One of the most experienced cruise lines in Burma
- Highlights: Amazing and meaningful excursions including remote, hard-to-reach destinations; on board activities of cultural richness with theme dinners, cultural performances, educational talks and cooking classes; complimentary (most) beverages, local beer, spirits
- The most friendly cruise for family (flexible policy for children)
- The atmosphere on board is very friendly and informal, more like a party on a private yacht than a cruise ship.
- Nearly everything is included in the price and there are no hidden extras for excursions.
- Even your drinks is included in the price of your tickets.
- There is an incredibly high level of personal service and care aboard, with a crew passenger ratio of 1:2.
- From the moment you board, guests are made to feel at home.
- Special offers: welcome flower arrangement and welcome gift, evening canapés
- Exquisite care: Shoe cleaning, cold towel service after excursions
Our 10-night cruise lasted unforgettablly. Thank you for your great service in and out, we had seen all what we dreamed to see in your enchanting country. Myanmar people were also the most hospitable ones I have met in countries I visited.
Mr. Christopher Heard - United Kingdom Read more... Hide
Choose your package & check rates now
Take the opportunity of exploring on three great South-East Asian rivers: Burma, Irrawaddy and Chindwin Rivers on our splendid Pandaw expeditions through a range of prosperous and warmly lands. Pandaw expeditions contains 9 cruises in total:
RV Indochina Pandaw (2009) in Vietnam with 30 cabins.
RV Kalay Pandaw (2013) in Mandalay with 5 cabins.
RV Katha Pandaw (2012) in Saigon with 16 cabins.
RV Orient Pandaw - Build 2008 in Saigon with 28 cabins.
RV Pandaw II (2001) in Yangon with 24 cabins.
RV Kindat Pandaw (2014) in Yangon with 20 cabins.
RV Kalaw Pandaw (2014) in Yangon with 18 cabins.
RV Kha Byoo Pandaw (2016) in Yangoon with 9 cabins.
RV Zawgyi Pandaw (2008) in Yangon with 10 cabins.
They all can satisfy any guests’ demand and bring you to pass through mountains, forests, jungles and plains as well as admire these three great river valleys and deeply kind-hearted Burmese people. Pandaw Cruise includes an inspiring mixture of history, art and culture at the same time as exploring modern day life. Furthermore, on a Pandaw, you will be able to break deep into the luxurious interiors as well as explore a pristine eco environment out-of-the-way of anything other than a river boat.
Have a good time on our Pandaw Cruises, you can enjoy to the fullest of the excellent voyage with your partners, friends or family members. The exclusive Pandaw River expedition concept can offer you the largest mainland South-East Asian country with the greatest variety of sceneries from Himalayan peaks to tropical beaches.
Tourists will be able to experience excursions ashore - the key part of any Pandaw river expedition. Have a good walk through countryside and villages or enjoy further explorations by local boat to go deeper.
Life on board
Sailing on a Pandaw, passengers will absolutely have an outdoor experience. Feel comfortable with the peaceful time sitting outside, on the promenade decks or on the huge observation deck above.
All the staterooms are very comfortable and roomy where you can escape from the tiresome features found in international business hotels. After a tiring day, you can come back to the floating base of tactful comfort, gentle service and all other good things.
Wining and dining
The dining rooms on board are designed to open up along the sides for tourists to enjoy the passing sceneries while having delicious meals. We also offer various choices of local cuisine and striking foods.
Relaxing on board
Whenever you want, you can sit on deck and become engrossed by interesting panoramas as they unfold while sailing. Take a sip of your favorite drinks and enjoy the sunlight covering your body.
Throughout our exclusive excursions, tourists are able to explore human and wildlife activity of these teaming water worlds.
Unwind yourself after the whole day of trekking by taking pleasure from your onboard caring services available all the time.
Couldn't find suitable cruise for yourself? Let us help you!
In a world of too little time and too much choice, we know that you may find it challenging to find a suitable cruise and best offers yourself. Let us to make it easy for you right now!