Myanmar Cruise Schedule & Departure in September 2019
We would like to provide you the Myanmar Cruise Calendar & Cruise Schedule in September 2019, hope that you can find the best Myanmar cruise ship and cruise schedule for you.
September 2019: 03, 17
• Travel around Mandalay and have sightseeing of striking Sagaing Hills as well as Chindwin river confluence
• Have chance to see demonstration of wearing Longi and making up Ta Na Khar
• Enjoy a pleasant sailing then pay a visit to Monywa and its famed Thanboddhay Pagoda
• Take a walk to explore Moktaw - a simple country town with its workshops, markets and monastery
• Cruise to Maukkadaw and view its dramatic teak buildings with the surrounding tropical jungle
• Visit Sittaung village which was the final resting place of IFC steamers scuppered on the Chindwin River
• Sail to Homalin - a small town closed to the Indian border and see its major highlights
• Take pleasure in cooking class on board and learn more about the diversity of Burmese cuisine
• Visit MaharMinkyaung Monastery which is an astonishing mélange of European and Burmese architecture
• Being impressive to the world’s largest, unfinished brick pagoda with a 90-ton bell; enchanting colonial town of Katha; visiting the longest and oldest teak-wood bridge in the world, U Bein Bridge.