Myanmar cruise Mandalay to Yangon
A stunning discovery is waiting for your downstream adventure from mysteriously charming Mandalay. From a plenty of notable pagodas, striking churches to little-visited monasteries will come to your sight revealing what lie along the mighty but romantic Irrawaddy River. Each footstep you left will spring the richer understanding and growing love for this enchanting land.
• Embark the ship at Amarapura and have a nice trip around Mandalay
• Cruise downstream to explore Yandabo - a small rural village specialized in pot making
• View the spectacular sunrise over Pagan on top of Tan-chi-taung Mountain
• Wind the way through a labyrinth of passages and paths to reach the magnificent Myat-thalon Pagoda
• Pay a visit to Minhla Italian built forts constructed to keep the British at bay from Royal Myanmar
• Travel to the famous A KaukTaung to see the sights of stone carving on the cliff
• Stop at Donabyu, a little town with a busy port and bustling markets
• Enter the Twante Canal, which connects the Yangon River with the Irrawaddy Delta.