Myanmar cruise Yangon to Bagan
Let’s have a real touch to the culture with a journey to Bagan from easily accessible city of Yangon. Walking tour around rural villages, family shops, passing by colonial towns or meeting all kindest locals and enjoying traditional Burmese lessons, you will soon find yourself belong to another world with deep sense of serenity and timeless.
• Enjoy a luxury journey traveling from Yangon to Bagan
• Come to see the historically important town of Danuphyu and see the General Maha Bandula memorial
• Experience the authentic rural life by walking around the local market and observe people's activities
• Discover the quaint Gwechaung village by ox-cart and view the lifestyle along the Ayeyarwady River
• Take in the sights and sounds of the river while making use of the luxurious ship facilities
• Come to visit some of highlights in Bagan such as the temples of Hti-Lo-Min-Lo, the bustling Nyaung Oo market and the Shwezigon Pagoda